Carlsbad Area Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall general “well running” of the office and employees. The Assistant will support the local Operations Team as well as interface with the corporate office to ensure all needs are met, office is sufficiently equipped to conduct daily activities and reports are filed in a timely manner.
· Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
· Conserve executives’ time by reading researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications
· Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
· Process and transmit time sheets for non-exempt employees
· Organizing travel and expense receipts and documenting through American Express Concur system
· Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
· Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Interface with Energy Capital Partners executive assistants and office manager in Short Hills, NJ
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Enhance managements and corporation's reputations by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- General knowledge of Time Tracking Software
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an hourly position with standard 40 hour per week shift schedule. May occasionally be asked to work overtime for projects.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected (< 25%).
Required Education and Experience
- Good understanding of companies Standards, Guidelines and regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School degree, Associates or Bachelor degrees a plus
- 2+ years administrative experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.